j1-2k7-mtW04: Enterprise Data Mashup Service (EDMS)
Enterprise Data Mashup Service Engine project aims at building a Open-Source JBI compliant Service Engine which features
- Ability to create relational mapping for spreadsheets, flatfile, HTML table, xml sources (webrowset), XQuery Rowset
- Using Netbeans Database Explorer to browse source tables
- Drag-n-Drop these tables into the Mashup Editor to define the join conditions
- Ability to view the resultset using the Mashup editor
- View Cache Management
- Transforming the response to various formats by composing the output with an XSLT Service Engine
and thus provides the mashed up views of enterprise data from heterogenous sources. These pre-canned, materialized views
served by the EDM SE can be used by clients to build highly responsive and interactive Ajax powered web2.0 style enterprise
applications using existing client-side frameworks.
Slides of this presentation are available as a PDF file.
You can download the MP3 of this podcast episode directly, or copy and paste the java.net Community Corner mini-talks feed into a podcast client like Juice or iTunes. You can also subscribe via the iTunes Store.
|width="1" height="1" border="0" alt=" " />|